Are you a Homeowner? If so, you probably have taskes you hate doing: cleaning gutters, changing air filters, servicing your air conditioner, washing windows and many other tasks. Classic Design Homes Maintenance will take care of all your home maintenance concerns.
Classic Design Home Maintenance packages give you one number to call for all your home maintenance and home repairs. You also receive our 24-hour emergency number for any problems that may arise. A periodic condition analysis of your home is also included in our maintenance packages. This allows us to find small problems and fix them
before they become larger, costlier problems. Houses today are not as easy to maintain as they were years ago. Homeowners these days do not have the tools, the time or the experience to properly care for today’s homes with higher needs.
We are more than just a home repair company here to fix your problems. We are here to help you avoid them in the first place.
Classic Design Home Maintenance comprehensive maintenance and home repair packages allow you to protect your home, your family and your investments. We make caring for your home simple and affordable. Before today, you would have to call several different companies to get estimates, check references and insurance information, and so forth. Now you have an option for personal maintenance and home repairs – and we are there for you 24/7, throughout the Naperville area!
Through our Annual Maintenance Plans, we will maintain your home for you with regular visits throughout the year. We take care of general maintenance and perform routine inspections, keeping your house — and your family — healthy.
Annual Maintenance Plans include:
* Replace Return Filters
* Clean A/C Coil
* Clean Condensation Line
* Clean Humidifier Filter
* Sink and Toilet Maintenance
* Inspect Sump Pump
* Flush Water Heater
* Service Cabinet Doors and Hinges
* Change Smoke Detector Batteries / Thermostats Batteries ( 1 yime per year)
* Service Faucet Aerators
* Check house for safety hazards loose handrails, buckling flooring etc.....
* Vacuum electric baseboard heaters
* Remove grilles on forced-air systems
* Vacuum bathroom fan grille
* Check basement floor drain to ensure the trap contains water
* Chlorinate well (1) time per year
* Cover outside of air-conditioning unit and shut off power
* Setup / put away pation furniture (depending on the season)
* Caulking where needed
* Lubricate Tracks and Wheels
* Check/ Adjust Travel
* Lubricate Opener Chain
* Change Keypad Battery
Visual Home Assessment
* Assess the Home for Possible Problems Structural/Cosmetic Damage
* Inspect Attic
* Visual Roof Inspection
* Inspect all Outlets and Switches
* Inspect for Signs of Water Infiltration
* Inspect Fire Extinguishers for Certification
* Inspect Exterior Door Weather Stripping
* Make Sure Bibs are protected from Freezing
*Inspect Exterior Caulking and Painting
* Maintain Garbage Disposal
* Service Clothes Dryer Exhaust Duct
* Inspect Clothes Washer Hoses
* Let us do some well needed touch ups on minor cracks or marks on the walls or even those ugly mail pops